Saturday, February 14, 2009

When I Don't Check In

I guess it's like the tendency to not pray when things are going well... well, kind of anyway. I realize on good days I don't think to check in, and a good day is wide-ranging, so I don't know what all the missing days are like based on this blog. At the same time, I don't want to write in every day; that is a bit boring, tedious, and space-consuming. A good day for me may mean I can take Beam to school or need Darin to, but I can go to work and pick her up and go to class (the mornings always seem hard). It can mean that I'm pain-free enough to not take anything, or it may mean I take one or two tramadols that day. It may mean that the tramadol gets rid of all the pain, or all of it except for the pain in my hands. Some days I can walk up and down stairs on campus and move fairly quickly. Some days, I have to use the elevator both going up and down (of course, my backback weighs 20 lbs.) Sometimes at the end of the day, I'm thinking clearly and get some work done. Some days I just fall asleep once I get home or at least my brain is too tired to be productive. But, if I'm not stuck in bed all day, it's a pretty good day. I did, on Wednesday, have to skip class and go home to bed, I was so tired, so that wasn't good, but I was asleep so forgot to record it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment