Friday, January 23, 2009

First Good Cycle

I have been feeling decent for days now. That's amazing. I think it's my first good cycle. I did have a migraine or something like it a couple of nights ago, but I'm not sure why I had it, if it's related. My distance learning class fell through, so I started teaching on campus on Wednesday and working 10 hours at the eCreate Lab on campus (English Dept. tech lab). I'm a bit tired, but functioning. My brain fog is only sporadic right now, and I'm not always thinking about my body like I am when I am in constant pain.

I am also eating in the Zone. I read Entering the Zone. I was very impressed. It has kept my cravings under control, is a reasonable, balanced, and sustainable way of eating that also helps with my blood sugar and weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment